Freitag, 11. März 2016

Toyko last part 東京

I took the Bullet train from Osaka back to Tokyo and its crazy to think that it only took me 3 1/2h hours compared to the 7 hour bus ride from Tokyo to Kyoto. Although the price is a bit hefty I can only recommand taking it. It was not only a very nice experience having my delicate bento box and seeing mount fuji during that journey, it was also much smoother compared to the bus. After I arrived in Tokyo I felt the urge to see all the things that I missed due to my illness at the beginning. Therefore I started with the colorful and crazy Harajuku with all of these people dressed in Cosplay, went to the Meiji Shrine and followed by Roppongi where I saw the beautiful Illuminations and the different artwork on the Roppongi Hills such as the huge spider scuptlure, Maman by Louise Bourgeois.
On the last day of the year which was also the last day in Japan, me and my friend Anja went to Odaiba, an aritficial island at Tokyo bay. It was great to spend my last day in Japan walking around Odaiba, seeing the Rainbow bridge, the replica of the statue of Liberty and the giant robot named Gundam. We ended the year with sushi and went to the very crowded Meiji Shrine for the countdown of the new year. All in all I had a very nice trip to Japan-さようなら!






Gundam, the huge robot 

Statue of Liberty and the Rainbow bridge


Celine, Anja and me

Sake barrels at the Meiji Shrine

Roppongi with the Tokyo Tower in the back 

ありがとうございました

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen