Dienstag, 8. März 2016

Osaka part 1 大板

It takes about 1 1/2 hours to get to Osaka from Kyoto by train. Although it is so close to each other distance wise it couldn't be more different from their atmosphere. Kyoto had a very calm and historic vibe, Osaka on the other hand is very alive, colorful and loud. After checking in my hotel I went to see Namba which is the city centre and one of the main tourist attractions. From there I just strolled around the street, walked through dotonbori and tried the famous Osaka street food. It was a nice contrast to the historic Kyoto and on top of that I almost recovered fully from my flu. Therefore I could really appreciate the noisy and colorful Japanese vibe. 


The famous Osaka Tako-yaki, the line was quite long but it is a really exciting view to see how fast they cook these little balls  

Tako-yaki, round balls in a wheat batter with minced octopus inside 


The Dontonbori Canal

The famous billboards from Namba-there is a huge lane coming from it with hundreds of shopping possibilities. I went back almost every day that I stayed in Osaka to do all my shopping

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen