Mittwoch, 9. März 2016

Osaka part 2 大板

For my second day (28th of December) I had two sights on my list; the first one was the Osaka Castle and the second one was the Osaka Aquarium. After more than 10 days of sightseeing I was getting a bit lazy and tired. So I only picked out two main attractions that I wanted to see. I fulfilled one of my childhood dreams by going to the Osaka Kaiyukan Aquarium and therefore the Osaka Aquarium is ideal for being known as one of the largest aquariums in the world. The last day before heading back to Tokyo I just spend shopping and strolling around Osaka. Osaka is a great duty-free paradise, they have multiple-floor duty-free shops full with different Japanese products. I was even able to purchase a small Japanese rice cooker that my mum wished for. A good tip therefore is to always bring along your passport!

Shinsekai area just around the corner of my hotel


Tsutenkaku Tower


Osaka castle
Selfie time!





Another thing on my 'to eat list'-Okonomiyaki which is a cabbage egg omelette 




I spent half of my day in the aquarium, seeing all kinds of sharks, fish and they even had a tank where you could touch sharks and stingrays!


The main attraction the whale shark- the fish tank was up to 4 level.s






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen