Sonntag, 8. März 2015

Lisbon day 2


The second day we rented a car and drove along the coast to Cascais, where we spent the afternoon on the beach. It was really sunny that day and we were able to sit on the beach whilst having a picnic and generally enjoying life. Around sunset we drove a little further to Cabo de Roca which was by far my favorite, it was so beautiful and the pictures can only tell a little bit of the real beauty those rocks had to offer. 

Our little picnic-after a while everything tasted a little bit sandy ^^

Outfit: Sweater-COS, Bomber jacket-H&M, Jeans-Zara


I even managed to read a little bit-this is my book for the month of February. We were liars by e.lockhart-I got through the book super quickly and it was really interesting to read through the mystery of the book 




Enjoying my time on the beach!




Driving along the coast was such a beautiful experience




Cabo de Roca



We went to the lowest point of the rock and just sat there listing to the oceans. I felt such a contentedness in that moment and it is such a good memories to look back!

The beautiful sunset!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen