Samstag, 21. September 2013

I'm moving!

So as you guys might have read from previous post I will start university in October. I always wanted to move to a different city to go to university. The reasons for that are simple, I want to try to stand on my on feet and have a change of environment. So the city that I will be moving to is Munich! That is why I've been so M.I.A. from my blog. I had to run a lot of errands like finding a place to stay, signing  up for university etc. I'm really excited to move but there is still a part of me that is a little bit anxious. Although Munich is just 4 hours away from my hometown, it still feels like a different world to me because of the fact that it is much bigger and I barely know anyone there. But that is just a small concern the main thing is that I'm excited and happy to start a new chapter in my life! And Munich is such a beautiful and exhilarating city!
So here are a few photos that I took while I was there. Sorry for the bad quality I took them with my mobile phone because taking my camera seemed a little bit unpractical to me. But there will be better quality photos of Munich in the future, I'll promise!
My university is located right in the centre of the city-most of the buildings in the surrounding were incredible beautiful 

Odeonsplatz- just a few steps away from my university

It only takes a few minutes form my university to Marienplatz

Frauenkriche

The new town hall was so crowded with numerous tourists 

Vapiano, my second home during my stay in Munich

soo yummy!
♡♡


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen